An experienced Sales Engineer to join our Sales Team. Responsible for establishing our local Industrial Gas market with our related Safety products. Customer acquisition (new and existing), incl. end-customers, distributors, Installation / Engineering companies, OEM, etc. including providing advice of related rules & regulations, application solutions, basic technical advice, creating leads, making quotations, follow up of pipeline, service agreements, follow up of KPI targets, etc. In addition, the Sales Engineer will assist with the Industrial Gas Value Creation Plan (VCP) to accelerate this plan as much as possible.
The one we are looking for
- Technical Electronic education with commercial experience or Commercial education with technical electronic experience.
- Experience in a similar function is preferred (Instrumentation & Process Control Electronics)
- Customer-oriented attitude and a people person
- Fluent in the local language and English.
- Comprehensive understanding of relevant markets
- Demonstrated capability of working/negotiating with all levels of decision-makers within customers
- Experience negotiating and interpreting contracts
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written; ability to interface and gain trust cross-functionally and effectively manage in a matrix organization.
- Microsoft Office expertise
- Prepared to travel
What we offer
- A great place to work with a top company
- Dynamic and international working environment
- Excellent team spirit
- 30 vacation days
- Company phone
- Company car
If you are interested, send your motivation and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated.