Location: Gothenburg, Sweden
Are you eager to take on a new challenge? Are you a passionate Compensation and Benefits Specialist with experience from an international company? Do you want to lead the setup of our C&B-agenda and thereafter drive execution in those programs? Then this might be the right opportunity for you.
As a Compensation and Benefits specialist, you will have a broad strategic and operational scope. You will be responsible for developing the strategy and the processes for our global compensation and benefit area, and as we are in a highly competitive market this strategy is crucial for the success of Consilium Safety Group.
We are currently working towards becoming One Consilium and in this sense we need a helicopter view of where we are today, and to set the direction for where we want to be. This is where you will come in with your drive, knowledge and experience from international environments in how to setup a structure that recognizes great performance, creates a global approach, and drives organizational capabilities. We envision you to be a part of our journey towards digitalization of our ways of working. You will work closely with the rest of the HR-team as well as with managers across the organization, primarily our Managing Directors (20+) and four Regional Managers. You report to the Group CHRO.
- Create a global road map for Consilium Safety when it comes to C&B-matters. Today we are acting on local initiatives – you will help us create the bigger picture!
- Ensure that C&B policies and programs remain attractive and competitive based on market benchmark (e.g. incentive schemes, reward & recognition, benefits programs, employees´ wellness) and design and implement new C&B programs
- Conduct job gradings and pay equity analysis for multiple countries to obtain market references and provide recommendations across all markets
- Be responsible for statistics and data within compensation and benefits to ensure a data–driven approach in everything we do
- Be deeply involved in the digitalization of our ways of working, especially in the compensation and benefits area
- Facilitate global assignments and international employee relocations
We believe you have several years of strategic and operational experience in the Compensation & Benefit area (5+ years), preferably from an international organization. You are really passionate about what you do and always keep yourself up to date within your area of expertise. Diversity and inclusion is your true passion and you have previously nurtured an open environment and mindset, where everybody can thrive. You have a data-driven approach, analytical mindset and like to connect different pieces of the puzzle in to one whole picture.
For this role we see that your educational background is a Bachelor or Master´s degree within Human Resource Management, Business Administration or similar. You are an excel-wizard who creates magic by presenting complex data in an understandable way. You dare to challenge yourself and the people around you. You like to set and drive your own agenda, but thrive in the cooperation with others. You have English as a natural working language.
Consilium Safety Group is a “micro multinational” group and you as Compensation and Benefits Specialist will be an important part of our continued journey to create One Consilium. Working in this role you will be part of a supportive and inspiring multinational team in a profitable and purpose driven company. We offer you an exciting role in an international environment at a stable and financially sound company with headquarters in Gothenburg. Our culture is warm and familiar, which means that our employees thrive and stay.
Our values that we always carry along in our daily work are “We are one global team”, “We take responsibility – I take initiatives” and “We deliver”.